Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who's Your Super Hero?

Hi there SP Bloggers ... not sure if you've seen the brand new Super Hero collection by Creative Imaginations.  It's made up of bright, bold and really fun papers, stickers and die cuts.

I must admit that the colors are a little brighter than what I normally use in my scrapbooking pages.  But when I caught a particular glimpse of my teenage son, and, his Super Kid identity was finally revealed, I knew I just had to have those papers, die cuts and stickers to capture the moment.  Added some Smooch and some pop dots and called it done.

There are many other Super Kids and every day heroes out there, so why not create a layout letting them know you think of them that way ... even if they think you don't have a clue!

Creative Imaginations Super Hero Line Made This Easy
Just Add Pop Dots, Tiny Type and Smooch!

Fun Papers, Stickers (and Die Cuts Not Shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment