I've been known to make a layout using pictures of muddy cleats and unzipped baseball bags with gloves and empty Gatorade bottles popping out -- and all dropped just inside the front door. If you've got athletes in your family, swing by the store to pick up some of the SEI "I'm an Athlete" line of papers and embellishments to capture these memories too. Here are some ideas of pictures you might consider using:
- You and your fellow sideline sports parents (this spring likely bundled up or wrapped in blankets) cheering on your athletes,
- The kids playing on the field with their teammates or yukking it up with teammates in the dugout or along the sidelines
- Your athlete's uniform before & after (clean and not so clean!)
- The heap of equipment in your kid's room or in the back of your car
- A trip to see your favorite pro team (that would be the Yankees in our house)
- Other ideas? Leave a Comment below to share your idea!
|SEI "I'm an Athlete" - Baseball line shown here.|
(Check out the 6x6 pad too!)
|SEI's "I'm an Athlete" coordinating stickers & die cuts.|
Love the numbers that look like those on your kids' uniforms.