Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A New Fall Tradition

Hi SP Bloggers... It's been a little while since the last blog because, frankly, Blogger needed a little vacation!  So it was girl's week (not weekend!) away on the East End of Long Island with my good friend and scrapping pal, Nancy.  The vacation became affectionately known as Cougar Camp.

We sure are lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country.  It was nice to get away for some much needed R&R, quiet time to reflect, scrapbook and enjoy some fall traditions like apple picking, collecting shells (a few ended up on a layout I did) on the now empty beaches, enjoying fresh veggies (and lots of 'em) from the local farmstands, and more.  I think Cougar Camp is a new fall tradition for us now!

Of course, one of the first things I did upon returning home was to stop by the Playground to pick up some of the new fall papers from Little Yellow Bicycle, Bo Bunny and more!  So now I'm all set to get the pictures from a great week away into my scrapbook forever.  Have you captured pictures ... and better yet the memories ... of your family's fall traditions?  If not, what are you waiting for?  Now's the perfect time to record these memories for your family to reflect on years from now! 

See ya at the Playground soon!

Sitting on the beach with no obligations.
Ah, life is good!

Hoping all my friends have a chance to
find time for their own Cougar Camp.
You'll be better for having done it!

Until this year, our family always went pumpkin picking.
My oldest son, now a college freshman, sought out the
white pumpkin for some reason. So while at Cougar Camp,
I found him a white pumpkin and delivered it on a
spontaneous visit to his colleage on my last day of "camp".
It's just what the dorm room needed!

Just some of Little Yellow Bicycle's Hello Fall
gorgeous 2-sided papers

And oodles of LYB coordinating embellishments...

And even more coordinating embellishments.
Love 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment