Saturday, November 5, 2011

This Doesn't Happen Every Day!

Hi SP Bloggers ... Having one of those days where I could actually sleep in if I wanted to, but my mind won't slow down and let me.  So figured I'd get up and get the day started.

First, wanted to be sure you saw the November class calendar that's available to the right ... so many great things going on at the Playground!  Hope you get by this weekend to see the samples of the special holiday classes that Dee Mama, Sue and Renee have planned.

Oh, and just wanted to remind those of you in the Album Club that today -- Saturday, November 5 is a 5-layout day.  It's a great way to close in on that goal of 50 layouts this year -- you can do it! Can't wait to see you all throughout the day with all your creative pages.

See ya at the Playground...

No comments:

Post a Comment