Friday, January 27, 2012

Checking In From CHA...


THIS JUST IN ...20% PRE-ORDER OFFER!
To pre-order a set of the amazing new Distress Markers by Tim Holtz (shown below), stop by the Playground or call us at 631-539-9888 by SUNDAY, JANUARY 29 to reserve your set.  Pre-order by this date and Scrapper's Playground will offer a 20% Early Bird discount off  your marker purchase.  The 37-marker set comes in a convenient tube and includes all Distress Ink colors, including Picket Fence! 

Hi SP Bloggers ... so you can probably guess who Sue and Renee were hangin' with during their time on the West Coast for the CHA show.  Here's a clue...starts with a "T" and ends with an "M".

"T!im" sharing Ranger's new Liquid Pearl colors.

And of course, Tim did the tag thing to show 'em how to use new products and techniques -- techniques that you can be sure will be coming to the Playground classroom soon!  Here's just a tease...

Reminds me a little of the fun my table mates and I
had at this week's Mixed Media class.  Holla to "the girls"!

Oh, can't wait to learn this technique!

Makes me think Starry Starry Night.

Very cool... are you trying to figure
out how this was done?

Always fun!

This one has me curious .... how 'bout you?

Love it!

Really?  Love this one too!

They even got to play with the Distress Markers (yep, MARKERS!).  Check it out.

Can't wait!

Make note ... must learn how.

And this one too! 
Gonna be busy learning more!

3 comments:

  1. cant wait to get my hands on some of those markers. I am sure LynnMarie's mind is going crazy with ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered my pens!!!!

    Kathy D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them too. Can't wait to see what other goodies you find.

    ReplyDelete