Saturday, January 7, 2012

Some Favorite Things from 2011...


Don't forget! The January SP  Challenge is on through the 14th.
See the January 2 blog for details.


Hi SP Bloggers ... As I was cleaning up my scrapbook room in preparation for the New Year, I got to thinking about some of last year's new products that I've really loved using. Some of it might be more new to me than the market.

There's the Judi Kins Sticky Stuff embossing powder that is great for easily adding glitter and more to my projects in a more controlled way. Had never used it until making a card in one of the Playground classes.


There's the Viva texture effects and metallic paints (love 'em!) that are great to use with the Crafter's Workshop templates.  Oh, and don't get me started about using these templates with spray mists -- love 'em!



And there were so many gorgeous new paper collections and coordinating embellishments that I picked up throughout last year, some of which included Authentique, Simple Stories and my standby faves including Little Yellow Bicycle, Basic Grey, Bo Bunny (just to name a few).



Please leave us a comment below to share what new products you added to your faves in 2011. If you've never added a Comment to our blog before, it's so easy. We've provided simple directions below. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Comment Instructions:
Click "Comment" link at end of the blog.
Type your comment in Post a Comment field.
From "Comment As" drop down, select Name/URL or Anonymous.
If you choose Name/URL, enter 1st name (no URL is required).
Click the Publish button.
Type the confirmation word & click Publish button.
That's it!

1 comment: