Hi SP Bloggers .... looks like a soggy weekend on tap, so take a break from spring cleaning and set yourself up in your favorite scrappin' / craftin' place and have fun. Amazing isn't it how happy we can be just playing with paper, glue and inky stuff (ha!)
I enjoy getting lost in my own little creative zone when I can. But it's also fun to pack up and crop with others who share your love for scrapbooking, cardmaking and creating. Don't be shy ... join us for some upcoming cropping activities. When speaking with one of our new Playgrounders recently, she said it best, "It's so nice to know that I'm normal when I'm here!"
So come in or call the store to reserve your spot in some of our upcoming cropping events. You're sure to have lots of laughs ... and you might even get some of your projects done (or at least started!).
- 6 pm - 11 pm, April 27 -- Friday Night Crop ($12): Join Renee for this hosted evening crop. Bring your toolkit and scrapbook, card or craft projects and have fun with us.
- 8 am - 10 pm, April 28 & 29 -- Weekend Crop ($50): If one night of cropping just isn't enough, get away with us at the Park (our Crop room) for a weekend crop. You can create from early morning into the night on both days!
- 6 pm - 11 pm, May 4 -- Friday Night Crop ($12): Get a jump on the National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) celebration with another of our Friday night crops. If you are taking part in the next day's National Scrapbooking Day Crop, you can also leave your supplies in our crop room overnight.
- 8 am - Midnight, May 5 -- National Scrapbooking Day: Come crop and celebrate this special day with us. For just $40, we're pleased to put on this hosted crop that will include lunch, raffles, games, special sales and incredible goodie bags!
- 10 am - 4 pm, May 6 -- Go for the Triple Crown: Why not make a whole weekend of it! For a special NSD price of just $5, we're leaving our Crop Room open for those who want to make it a full cropping weekend. This non-hosted cropping time will give you the opportunity to extend your weekend creativity!