Hi SP Bloggers ... I can't believe it's April already! You know that means that October will be here before we know it! Okay, maybe that's a slight eggs-aggeration (sorry, but I can't stop myself!), but if you haven't already done so, why not start making plans to join us for our 2nd annual Scrappers Playground Cruise in October! Our 2011 cruise was so much fun that we're extending this year's cruise from three to seven days! Visit our Cruise Web site for complete details and to book your trip.
Here's some quick info at-a-glance to get you excited about the possibilities!
- 7-night cruise to the Bahamas (October 14 - 21, 2012)
- Leave from New York City on Norwegian's Cruise Line's Pearl
- Sail to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Great Stirrup Cay & Nassau
- There are three glorious Crop Days at Sea
- All meals are included
- 24-hour room service
- Studio time: While the room will be open 24/7 for your scrapping pleasure, our SP hosts will be in the Studio each evening after dinner plus the days at sea
- 3 Scrapper's Playground classes
- Everyone will get three feet of scrapping space and share a table with a friend
- Croppers can leave their supplies and projects in the crop room for the duration of the cruise -- no need to spend time cleaning up until our trip comes to a close
- Goodie bags for everyone, surprise gifts and more!