Good Evening Bloggers:
we are releasing the 1st Layout for this month from our Guest Designer, Karen. This layout along with the other projects are
hanging up on the wall
to the right of the door as soon as you walk into Scrapper's Playground.
Please feel free to ask any of our Staff for information on the
products that were used on these projects.
Layout by Karen using Echo Park's Scoot Collection
Brothers and Best Friends
All papers are from the Echo Park SCOOT Collection
1 4X6 Journaling Cards
1 3X5 Journaling Cards
1 Alpha Stickers
Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
Scallop Scissors or Trimmer
Cut the following pieces:
6 X 8 – back of 4X6 Journaling Cards (has x’s, o’s and stars in line pattern)
6 X 12 - back of 4X6 Journaling Cards (has x’s, o’s and stars in line pattern)
5 ½ X 7 ½ Teal
4X6 Journaling Card - green
2 –½ X 12 brown strips
4 ½ X 6 ½ brown mat
2 – 4 ¼ X 5 ¼ brown mats
1) On the helicopter paper, adhere green journaling card to the right under the cloud.
2) Mat the teal piece with the 6 X 8 – back of 4X6 Journaling Cards and place at an angle next
to the journaling card.
3) On the Green paper, adhere the 6 X 12 - back of 4X6 Journaling Cards ¾ inches from left
4) Scallop one side each of the ½ X 12 strips.
5) Edge all brown pieces with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
6) Place strips along both long edges of the 6 X 12 piece.
7) Adhere the remaining brown mats, the two 4 ¼ X 5 ¼ mats on top of the 6 X 12 piece and
the 4 ½ X 6 ½ mat to the right.
8) Finish off with pictures, sticker letters, phrases and any other embellishments you would like.
Great job Karen! Love this layout especially for a boy! Great use of this paper line and sticker sheet!