Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's begin to look a lot like Challenge Time!

  

    I'm so excited it's Challenge time again.  This months Challenge is Christmas Ornaments each day of the week, we'll post one of the team's creations, along with instructions so you can duplicate it or put your own spin on the project. But then the following week is all about featuring YOUR designs. All supplies that you need to duplicate our team's creations are available at the Playground. I will go first.


Sugar and Holly 

    I started cutting Echo Park This and That paper line(Christmas Countdown) into 2 inch squares. Then I used Glue and Seal Glossy finish to glue the squares down to the ball.  After you glue down the squares. Coat the whole ball with the Glue and Seal while the glue is still wet sprinkle Ritz Micro Fine Glitter in Warm High Light over the whole ball let dry. I glued green bow making ribbon to the top of the ornament. I cut Quickutz Holly Punches to  make the leaf and berries glue that to bow. Tada!!! you get this festive ornament. Hope you like it stay tuned for the next ornament tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment