Monday, July 22, 2013

Canvas Bag Project by Carol Becker


Good Evening Bloggers:

Today we are releasing the Canvas Bag that Carol Becker our Mixed Media designer prepared.    This project along with the other projects are hanging up on the wall to the left behind the register at Scrapper's Playground.  Please feel free to ask any of our Staff for information on the products that were used in these designs.  This bag is a perfect gift for teenagers and young girls to hold their IPhone, keys, etc.

Canvas Bag by Carol Becker
(All products used on these layouts where bought/provided from Scrapper's Playground)

Supplies:
3 bottles of sparkly paint
TCW Flower Stencil 
Canvas Bag
Glitter Glue
Flat paint brush

I used a TCW flower stencil and the 3 paints that were assigned to me to use.  I brushed the paints on the bag using the stencil and a flat paintbrush.  I repeated the process on the back of the bag.  After drying, I added a little glitter glue to the centers of the flowers and allowed to dry. Voila!


Love the bag Carol!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, This is gorgeous!!! REally eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright and cheerful. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete